[opensuse-factory] Re: Kontact/kmail crashing often
Il giorno Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:32:34 +0100
Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx> ha scritto:

'Hello' response. I first thought the problem is related to the
switch from mysql to postgres, but I found that the error is
independent from the database backend used

This is what I got from the developer:

‎[13:01] ‎<‎dvratil‎>‎ einar77_work: looks like he did not wipe his
setup properly - it's trying to setup the same resource twice due to
the resource existing in configuration but not in the
db ‎
[13:02] ‎<‎dvratil‎>‎ I'd suggest wiping ~/.local/share/akonadi as
well as ~/.config/akonadi to make sure he starts with a clean setup

If that's not the case, please update the upstream report.