Re: [opensuse-factory] Kontact/kmail crashing often
On 31 October 2017 at 10:25, ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone else getting this problem? Kmail or Kontact crash at will and
sometimes crashes out using the crash handler and sometimes just dies without
it. It >seems to happen when you access an email, read or unread, i've not
had it crash for any other action so far.

Kontack crashes a lot for me too. Haven't I read here that it was
related to the nouveau driver? I actually use this driver. But
whatever the reason Kmail/Kontact crashes now, it feels to me as the
continuation of a very long series of issues. I'm getting tired of if.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-Fran├žois Lemaire