Re: [opensuse-factory] What's going on..."File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found...."
28.10.2017 13:14, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar пишет:
On Fri, 2017-10-27 at 22:14 -0500, Tom Hardy wrote:
This has been happening since about the time of the outage c.a. two
weeks ago.
There was also a recent zypper update that left a 'zypp.conf.rpmnew'
because I
had multiversion kernel set. IIRC I modified the new one and
replaced the old
one but it could have been the other way around.

If this happen since the time of the outage, I *think* zypp was failing
to find a 'yast2' repo type and assume a fallback to 'rpm-md' (which it
does for the planned migration).

Apparently, though, it forgot to verify if rpm-md IS in place before
writing/saving the information to disk.

This should get you going again:

sed -i "/type=/d /etc/zypp/repos.d/*.repo

Thus resetting the pre-detected and (possibly wrongly) stored type
information.

Zypp will query on first refresh the type of the repo again and fix up
the values.

Actually the patch you mentioned earlier in September (repo refresh:
Re-probe if the repository type changes) simply makes it *always* probe.
So I am not sure why it should fail in this case. There is no special
case for "converting from yast to rpm-md". I suspect failure here is
unintentional and I consider it a bug.

< Previous Next >