Re: [opensuse-factory] What's going on..."File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found...."
28.10.2017 07:59, Tom Hardy пишет:
On Friday, 27 October 2017 22:24:26 CDT Carlos E. R. wrote:

I typically would use:

meld ...zypp.conf.rpmnew ...zypp.conf &

edit the old thus, and finally delete the ...zypp.conf.rpmnew file (or
move to backup)

Too late. Meld is a git utility?

File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
'http://download.opensuse.org/ tumbleweed/repo/non-oss/'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a): i

Well, you can see with a browser that the file certainly does not exist.
My guess is that your repo definition has the wrong type.

Well, yes. The questions I have are how did it get that way, what did I
miss,
how did I miss it, and what do I do now? This is all in zypp.conf or
zypper.conf, no? Did the type of repo change recently? I could possibly
just
re-install zypper, if I had access to a repo.

Show

grep type= /etc/zypp/repos.d/*.repo