[opensuse-factory] TW Can't open txt files with Kate with double click
Hi listmates!

I have upgraded today to new TW snapshot, and after reboot, I have noted
that I can't open a simple .txt file with Kate (my default option) with
double click on it.
I can't also open a file with right click on it and open with... and
pick up Kate.

I get a message that says:

"KDEInit no ha podido lanzar «/usr/bin/kate»"

But I can find it in that path:

victorhck@Geeko:/usr/bin> ls kat*
kate kate-syntax-highlighter

I have to open Kate from the kickoff menu and then dig to the file I
want open.

any hint about it?

've phun!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

< Previous Next >