Re: [opensuse-factory] It is currently impossible to install QGIS
On jeudi, 26 octobre 2017 12.56:26 h CEST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Hi,
since yesterday it's impossible to install QGIS (available in science and
geo OBS repos). It requires package qca. I see it as being in main
repository at https://software.opensuse.org/package/qca but 'zypper se qca'
doesn't show it and 'sudo zypper in qgis' complains about qca being
unavailable. It happens at TW since yesterday or day before, I think. What
is wrong?
V.

Hi Vojtech thanks to raise your hands here.

Could you please
a) open a bug report against Qgis
b) specify on which plateform your seeing this trouble (Leap TW etc)
c) Assign it to me or put me on CC please

Many thanks.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch