Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed for s390
On Wednesday, 25 October 2017 20:46:25 CEST Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hello,

Where can I get up-to-date installation sources for s390? I would like
to try it in qemu.

I assume with "installation sources" you mean an up-to-date openSUSE
Tumbleweed s390x repository with binary packages. The answer then would be:
You can't. The build project
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:zSystems
shows many build problems and unresolvable packages which prevent the
publication of any snapshot and therefore no up-to-date installation sources.
To fix that one would IIUC need to fix the individual problems most likely on
a per-package base.