Re: [opensuse-factory] *Updated* NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
On 15.08.2017 14:18, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
Since today there are updated NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for
Tumbleweed.

Great project! But I miss packages for G02 (and G03) adapters.

Background: Leap does not support 32-bit systems. So you have to use Tumbleweed
(if you like to stay with openSUSE).

Usually the these 32-bit systems have graphics cards of former generations
(e.g. I still use a GeForce 6200) and it makes no sense to invest in newer
cards here.

Any chance to get drivers for these cards?

Regards,
Steffen

BTW: The repos for Leap still contain G02 and G03 packages.