Re: [opensuse-factory] gnome-shell-devel missing dependency?
On Tue, 2017-10-24 at 12:53 +0100, Michael Aquilina wrote:
As such, I propose we rename gnome-shell-devel to gnome-shell-
tools,
and have this package auto-supplement gnome-shell (so it will
be
auto-
installed, in a recommended fashion).

Does that sound reasonable?

That sounds like what I would have expected it to be like in the
first
place - so I think that is a perfectly reasonable solution :)

Good, so the question now is: who does the work? Would you like to
take
a stab at it?

Cheers
Dominique

PS: please don't top-post - it breaks all natural flow when reading
text and quotes it refers to.

I would defintely like to give it a go. I will probably need some
guidance along the way since I do not have much experience with
package maintenance, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Great. Easiest will be to join us by IRC on #opensuse-gnome or
#opensuse-packageing (on Freenode)

Sorry about top-posting, its done by default in gmail and never
realised it was an issue till you pointed it out. Is this email in
the
correct form you would expect?

No harm done. This is perfect. If the quoted text gets too long, make
sure to trim out parts that are no longer relevant to your reply.

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >