Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: XFCE upcoming / planned stuff
Hi Fabian,

Am 09.10.2017 um 20:44 schrieb Fabian Vogt:
It lives in openSUSE:Factory:Live/livecd-openSUSE (livecd-x11) and seems
to fulfill all of the mentioned criteria.

I looked there and your way of building the cds (use "onlyRequired",
then explicitly add all packages via package-lists-foo package) is
obviously much more clever than my approach (use "plusRecommends", then
blacklist stuff).

Now the interesting question :-)
I'm pretty sure that you don't manually maintain the package-lists-*
contents but have some helper tooling that generates them from patterns
or such.

Would it be possible to share the helper tools?
I can of course also just link+project.diff on your packages, but
sometimes it might be desirable to build a totally different image.

Best regards,

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried