Re: [opensuse-factory] ignoring comments
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:35:00 +0200
On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Karl Cheng <qantas94heavy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21 October 2017 at 07:37, Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
can someone explain this behavior to me?

am i invisible?

It's not you being invisible, but maintainers are busy and tend to get
lots of emails with non-descriptive subjects from OBS.

One example really isn't that much, and the other one was only 17 hours ago.

I would suggest opening a bug on Bugzilla to make it easier to track.
Use openSUSE.org -> 3rd party software as the category.

but I AM maintainer and I was the guy who he simply ignored, and now
on system i do not even have natsort +
broken installation ...

Problem: nothing provides python2-pathlib needed by
python2-natsort-5.1.0-1.1.noarch
Solution 1: keep obsolete python-natsort-3.5.2-1.11.noarch
Solution 2: break python2-natsort-5.1.0-1.1.noarch by ignoring some
of its dependencies

Choose from above solutions by number or cancel [1/2/c] (c): 2

If 'natsort' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the
package that contains it, like this:
cnf natsort

--
- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)