Re: [opensuse-factory] We're all people, after all. [was: Toxic inuslt directed at contributers [was Re: Re: bug 1022830 GTK3 apps not honoring system-wide DPI settings]]
  • From: Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:29:15 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 09:13:30 CEST schrieb martin@xxxxxxxxxxx:
On Wed, 2017-10-18 at 21:01 +0000, Christopher Myers wrote:
It deeply saddens me how terribly human beings treat each other.

Christian, you very much owe an apology to the folks you just
lambasted. There is absolutely no excuse for someone to act the way
that you did, especially over something that, in the grand scheme of
life, matters so very very little.

I beg your pardon? Christian was trying to calm situation down, if
someone should apologize it should be Sergey Kondakov who made
outrageous insults.

That being said I would like to express my gratitude to all Gnome
mainters in openSUSE - thanks a lot for doing great job!

Cheers

Martin

100% agree, and I don't even use GNOME.

Cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Senior Systems Engineer, IT Consultant. IT Trainer