Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: bug 1022830 GTK3 apps not honoring system-wide DPI settings

Hi christain,

don't misunderstand me,
i hate people who blame others for there "free" work,
or for other stuff when they try to do there best.
i hate racists and other stupid idiots.
but milions of people are around us.
some people use words and sometimes they did not recognice
the feeling of other people of this words.
i personally ignore such things when i was called a "alien" or
a "long nose" in china, or as another example a "white man" in america,
because my scin is white or my nose is long (compaired to (most) asien noses
;-)).
and i am shure there are also some people around me
who think i am a racist or a stupid idiot, or something else -
maybe they have there reasons for - or they did not think so,
used words for this, they do think the words are not a big deal.
( i have had used some years in past also (not on mailing list) drastic words
to explain
my positions and i recogniced much later that i have made a mistake,
because people have taken my words personally, and this was
not in my mind. sorry for my bad english.)

this above only to try to explain this:

you have made the decision to "warn" sergey.

and after this warning i have not seen
a further mail from sergey at this list.
personally i would like that he makes a step back and
say sorry.

banning now would be against "my personal"
feeling after a warning with nothing between.

so in my opinion don' ban NOW.
- - but its your decision to do or not -

and, of course i do not share the opinion of sergey!

i am happy about all the people who try to help each others,
and develope/maintain/fix or what ever open surce.
because i know time is one of the most important resource we have in live.

simoN