Re: [opensuse-factory] Unable to use Plasma
Op 18-10-17 om 18:45 schreef Bruno Friedmann:
On mercredi, 18 octobre 2017 17.26:38 h CEST Jogchum Reitsma wrote:
<snip>
here.
1. The configuration files for KDE Plasma 5 do no longer live in .kde or
.kde4, but in ~/.config.
Thanks for the info. I suppose I can permanently remove those folders?

2. Try moving/deleting plasma* in the ~/.config folder. This only resets
the desktop to default. Do this when no logged in on Plasma5
3. Try deleting ~/.local/share/kscreen whilst not logged in.
Did that, but it makes no difference.
try to check two things
I've adapted my configuration too, because my session was just dark.

in ~/.config/kwinrc
[Compositing]
Backend=OpenGL
Enabled=true
GLCore=true
GLPreferBufferSwap=a
GLTextureFilter=2
HiddenPreviews=5
OpenGLIsUnsafe=false
WindowsBlockCompositing=true
XRenderSmoothScale=false
Alas, makes no difference...

Make it again great ;-)
Would like to :-)

Also I've old plasmoid build previously locally (translate and weather) that
I've removed manually just to be sure they don't interfere with kwin/plasma
Not present here.