[opensuse-factory] Re: bug 1022830 GTK3 apps not honoring system-wide DPI settings
Il giorno Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:53:28 +0500
Sergey Kondakov <virtuousfox@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

Well, if corporate officials are so keen on breaking their distro
just for the sake of some solidarity with Gnome/KDE/FD madmen, maybe

It doesn't make sense. SLE (the one which should be ruled by "corporate
officials" according to your questionable statement) accepted the
patch. So this policy, which can be debatable if you may (but not with
this tone), is set by people as part of their community involvement,
not by corporate overlords.

Or maybe it's time to switch distro entirely. They already ditched
live installer, so, I wouldn't be able to reliably do new TW installs

If you need to rant, get your facts straight at least. Live images (at
least the KDE software ones, which I'm more familiar with) have a live
installer, and it's even being tested.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B