Re: [opensuse-factory] NIS/YP Login trouble after update yesterday
Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
On Wed, Oct 11, ub22@xxxxxxx wrote:

After the update of Tumbleweed yesterday, today the Login on my PC
(with NFS mounted /home and User sharing via NIS/YP from my unchanged
Tumbleweed Server), don't work anymore. After check of all Server
Services and a login on a not updated client, which was working. I
compared all infos and verified the LOGs.

"journalctl -a" delivers:

nscd[1454]: rpc: failed to open /etc/netconfig

Richard Brown had the right idea: it's apparmor, who does not allow
nscd to read that config file.

I thought we have a NIS test in openQA that is meant to prevent this
kind of breakage?

cu
Ludwig

--