Re: [opensuse-factory] NIS/YP Login trouble after update yesterday
On Wed, Oct 11, ub22@xxxxxxx wrote:

After the update of Tumbleweed yesterday, today the Login on my PC (with NFS
mounted /home and User sharing via NIS/YP from my unchanged Tumbleweed
Server), don't work anymore. After check of all Server Services and a login
on a not updated client, which was working. I compared all infos and verified
the LOGs.

"journalctl -a" delivers:

nscd[1454]: rpc: failed to open /etc/netconfig

Richard Brown had the right idea: it's apparmor, who does not allow
nscd to read that config file.

Thorsten