Re: [opensuse-factory] Stepping down as maintainer/member.
Hi Bjorn

On Mon, 2017-10-16 at 20:52 +0200, Bjørn Lie wrote:
Hi Community!

For the wast majority of you who have no idea of who I am, I've been
one of your GNOME maintainers for quite some years (at least 5 but
closer to 10 I belive), but have for the most part stayed out of the
day to day traffic on your favorite mailing lists.

This is a notice of me stepping down as maintainer for openSUSE.
I'm mainly a GNOME maintainer, but I've been known to put my grubby
fingers in quite a few packages outside of GNOME.

It deeply saddens me to see you go away. You are much more than just a
GNOME maintainer - you grew to be a friend. Luckily for me, you only
decided to step down as maintainer, which still leaves me with a friend
to discuss matters of life, as they happen.

In any case, I wish you all the best and should you ever feel itchy to
contribute to openSUSE again, the door will be WIDE open to you -
anytime.

We'll stay in touch - that's for sure.

Dominique