[opensuse-factory] Re: Enabling PulseAudio on XFCE default
Am 16.10.2017 um 20:22 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
sure, sr#534293/534294 :-)

Oh, and because I don't really like maintaining stuff in unversioned
tarballs, I have now expanded the last few versions of
xfce4-branding-openSUSE.tar.bz2 and put them into a git repository on
github:

https://github.com/seife/xfce4-branding-openSUSE

So the content of future versions can be easily seen. Maybe if we gain
contributors, we might move it into the openSUSE github organization,
but if the activity slows down to what it was the last few years, the
current place is just fine ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried