[opensuse-factory] Re: Access Hotspot notification? wasTumbleweed - Review of the week 2017/41
Il giorno Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:44:59 +0000
Marco Calistri <mcalistri@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

so I really don't know what happened because I've not touched/changed
anything.

The service outage affected also conncheck.opensuse.org, so that's why
you see that. It's part of NM's connectivity checking. Should you want
to disable it, add

interval=0

to /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf under the "uri" in the
[connectivity] section. A restart of NM is required to put this into
effect.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B