Re: Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] NIS/YP Login trouble after update yesterday => now ongoing trouble !!!
Citeren ub22@xxxxxxx:

Thanks Thorsten,

Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017 um 22:12 Uhr; Von: "Thorsten Kukuk"

On Sun, Oct 15, Carlos E. R. wrote:

> On 2017-10-15 17:07, ub22@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Is there no one from the release team or in this list, who have the same trouble?

As you could already read on this list: disable nscd until there is a
fix, this will solve this problem.

No, I've searched it but can't find it (via "nscd" as search word)
So please excuse me about this :-/

Deinstalling nscd and installing nscd again does not solve the problem.
It only works for him, since installing nscd does not start nscd.

So I searched in /etc/sysconfig/ and /etc/init.d/ but can't find to
disable the service.

systemctl disable nscd

With systemctl it can be stoped but restarted after reboot
systemctl stop nscd

So the easiest way for me was to remove the package
zypper rm nscd

Thanks Ub22