Re: [opensuse-factory] Amarok does not stop after recent TW upgrade
On Friday, 13 October 2017 11:40:55 BST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Hello,
after recent upgrade of TW on two computers, I have weird issue: Amarok
2.8.0-28.1 (from OSS, not from Packman) plays, but when I click on stop icon,
the music stops for a second and then starts to play again. Clicking on stop
has no effect anymore. I must pause it or quit Amarok. Is anyone else seeing
that? I don't remember any problem with Amarok in past years...
Yours,
V.

I've found that if a song naturally comes to an end during the fade-out after
clicking stop, the next song will start. However clicking stop way before the
end of a song works as intended for me.

Kind regards,
Huw