Re: [opensuse-factory] Amarok does not stop after recent TW upgrade
* Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-13-17 06:42]:
Hello,
after recent upgrade of TW on two computers, I have weird issue: Amarok
2.8.0-28.1 (from OSS, not from Packman) plays, but when I click on stop icon,
the music stops for a second and then starts to play again. Clicking on stop
has no effect anymore. I must pause it or quit Amarok. Is anyone else seeing
that? I don't remember any problem with Amarok in past years...
Yours,

no, appears to work as expected. but my install is from KDE_Extra and is
2.8.0-78.1.