Re: [opensuse-factory] Deprecation of devel:languages:python3
On Thursday 2017-10-12 16:23, Michael Aquilina wrote:

I'm just trying to be pragmatic about the situation. I feel like this
will affect people but at the same time I would not want it to hold
back moving forward if we feel it is necessary.

One question I have is, what will happen to existing python2
installations? Will they just dissappear at some point?

Who knows. There probably will be zombie systems running it forever,
just like DOS and Windows 98.