bypass the package manager.

I think you _at the very least should_ be aware that this will
negatively affect the workflow of quite a few developers though.

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-10-12 14:02:45 +0000, Michael Aquilina wrote:
I 100% agree, but the reality is that a lot of us will be working with
python 2 for a while to come - especially when it comes to legacy
systems which we cant migrate. A lot of the time the decision to move
to python 3 is not up the developer, but higher level management that
take care of the product.

you had time for almost 10years now. time to move on finally.

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you

Michael Aquilina