Re: [opensuse-factory] Deprecation of devel:languages:python3
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:02:45 +0100
I 100% agree, but the reality is that a lot of us will be working with
python 2 for a while to come - especially when it comes to legacy
systems which we cant migrate. A lot of the time the decision to move
to python 3 is not up the developer, but higher level management that
take care of the product.