Re: [opensuse-factory] Deprecation of devel:languages:python3
On Thursday 2017-10-12 15:49, martin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Thu, 2017-10-12 at 15:32 +0200, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
As a followup we will later try to reduce the failures and content in
devel:languages:python where plan is to keep it all in Tumbleweed and
maintained, while removing cruft that was just submitted to devel
project and never forwarded for openSUSE releases.
Ah my precious cruft :( Now I have to submit it to Factory ...

First world problems! Other parts of the world don't even have
factories let alone tumbling weed. ;-)