Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 in Tumbleweed
Achim Gratz composed on 2017-10-11 20:34 (UTC+0200):

Achim Gratz writes:

I didn't see any mention of what I am supposed to do until I have used
my second machine to figure out how much breakage FF56 creates for me
with the plugins I am using and how to fix it.

Now, that plan has already hit an obstacle: FF56 is not available for
i586?

From yesterday's 20171009 release notes:
- update to Firefox 53.0
* Ended Firefox Linux support for processors older than Pentium 4
and AMD Opteron

Thus it seems to me there should be an i686 version of 56 available.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/