Re: [opensuse-factory] osc to stop commit to pkg if there are pending submissions
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 16:55 +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Wednesday 2017-10-11 15:06, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 14:08 +0200, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Hi all,

would like to have commit abort in case there are pending
submission
against the package. [1]

I'm afraid we will punishg the wrong people - where the one that
should
be punished to letting requests linger are the package maintainers,
you
now punish any contributor that happened to be slower to submit
anyhthing before somebody else did.

Are you sure we are all on the same page? I read Tomas's proposal as
"punish
maintainers that try to do direct-commits without checking for SRs
first"…

Ah - that might be true; indeed...

That would be indeed not the worst of ideas; apologies for not reading
precise enough

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >