Re: [opensuse-factory] osc to stop commit to pkg if there are pending submissions
On Wednesday 2017-10-11 14:08, Tomas Chvatal wrote:

as $SUBJECT says it all we in pack team would like to have commit abort
in case there are pending submission against the package. [1]

This means that by accident we would not break pending submissions we
missed and should reduce annoyance level among contributors where they
would have to rebase their work.

Anyone against such change?

What happens if there are multiple competing SRs? Accepting one does
count as a commit, and if committing is inhibited that seems like a
snail biting its own tail.

In other news, was there not a change in OBS to make the patcher a
little more intelligent so that it could merge a set of pure additions
to .changes even when the stock /usr/bin/patch approach would otherwise
fail?