Re: [opensuse-factory] osc to stop commit to pkg if there are pending submissions

On Wednesday 2017-10-11 15:06, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 14:08 +0200, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Hi all,

would like to have commit abort in case there are pending submission
against the package. [1]

I'm afraid we will punishg the wrong people - where the one that should
be punished to letting requests linger are the package maintainers, you
now punish any contributor that happened to be slower to submit
anyhthing before somebody else did.

Are you sure we are all on the same page? I read Tomas's proposal as "punish
maintainers that try to do direct-commits without checking for SRs first"…