Re: [opensuse-factory] osc to stop commit to pkg if there are pending submissions
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 14:08 +0200, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Hi all,

as $SUBJECT says it all we in pack team would like to have commit
abort
in case there are pending submission against the package. [1]

This means that by accident we would not break pending submissions we
missed and should reduce annoyance level among contributors where
they
would have to rebase their work.

There would of course be --force option to disregard this stopper.

Anyone against such change?

I'm afraid we will punishg the wrong people - where the one that should
be punished to letting requests linger are the package maintainers, you
now punish any contributor that happened to be slower to submit
anyhthing before somebody else did.

The maintainers will still let the stuff linger around.