Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 16:51:00 +0200
On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-09-26 12:34, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would be great if one could import a kiwi project that one
currently runs on a local computer. Not just one set up in Studio.

You should be able to add kiwi files that you have locally, there's
nothing magic here. What is not working for you?

I have finally gotten OBS to start building the image. All repos and
packages are resolved. All the repos get added, and the prepare step
starts. Then it complains and exits.

It stops, complaining that the Schema validation failed. I cannot
guess why as this works in a native kiwi build. It says:

Relax-NG validity error : Invalid sequence in interleave

Maybe it is not my config.xml that it is complaining about? After all,
it has started to act on it by adding the repos.

What version of kiwi (kiwi or kiwi-ng?) is used in OBS, and what
schema versions are supported? It does not, as far as I can see, tell
what it does not like.

The package is here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/rsl-oem-42.3

--