Re: [opensuse-factory] XFCE upcoming / planned stuff
On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 20:20:04 +0200
Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, you can package it and submit it to the devel projects.

Ah. That falls outside my current level of technical skill.

If anyone in the Prague office would like to volunteer to come and show
me how to do that, I would be delighted to learn.

*I* am probably not going to touch either python nor vala with a 10ft
pole unless forced to ;-)

I did not know that either technology was involved, TBH. But it could
be worse... it could be Perl or PHP...