Re: [opensuse-factory] rpmlint 1.10 about to enter openSUSE Factory

On 10/10/2017 11:07, Dirk Müller wrote:
Hi Dave,

Has anything changed for boo#1057216 where symlinks to image files under
/usr/share are wrongly detected as arch dependent binaries?

No, this is still broken in the 1.10 update, but it will be fixed in
the next update afterwards (just pushed a change upstream for this and
included in our build)

Greetings,
Dirk

Thanks, I saw the bug messages. Meanwhile I'll just leave the hard links in place. Would be nice if you can ping the bug when the fixed rpmlint is released.
Thanks
Dave P