Re: Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Axel Braun <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx> wrote:

There are some error messages regarding 'have choice of...' - fix them by
adding the respective package to your build, then try again

So in OBS, the solver for packages is not zypper? Or at least there is
a pre-processing step that is not zypper? This config.xml builds both
native on my Leap 42.3, as well as in Dice/Docker. I have an issue
with the systemdisk directive. But there is no problem at all with
packages, dependencies, or which repo is used for what. OBS seems to
be introducing a new, and perhaps different check.

For example, there is a complaint related to MozillaFirefox. I only
have the standard repos for this. I do not have any Mozilla/Firefox
repos. So why should there be confusion about which MozillaFirefox
parts come from which repo? It would be very odd if I had to
explicitly tell the names of the various RPMs that MozillaFirefox
needs.

I can only suspect that there is something amiss. The question is: where?

--
Roger Oberholtzer