Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: XFCE upcoming / planned stuff
Hi Fabian,

Am 09.10.2017 um 20:44 schrieb Fabian Vogt:

Recreating? It's still alive and well:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/501317#step/xfce4_terminal/1

It lives in openSUSE:Factory:Live/livecd-openSUSE (livecd-x11) and seems
to fulfill all of the mentioned criteria.

even better!

Some time ago (13.1? 13.2?) The rescue cd got broken and noone fixed it.
I had it on my todo list, but if it has been silently repaired, I'm
happy, there's enough other work left to do ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried