Re: [opensuse-factory] XFCE upcoming / planned stuff
Am 09.10.2017 um 18:08 schrieb Liam Proven:
Also, prompted by a chat with the guys on the Xfce stand at the
LinuxDays event in Prague this weekend, I'd like to ask if it would
be possible to get a current version of DockbarX:

https://github.com/M7S/dockbarx

... and its Xfce4 plugin:

https://github.com/TiZ-EX1/xfce4-dockbarx-plugin

included in the OpenSUSE repos as well.

Well, you can package it and submit it to the devel projects.

*I* am probably not going to touch either python nor vala with a 10ft
pole unless forced to ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried