Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: XFCE upcoming / planned stuff
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 17:41:36 +0200,
Stefan Seyfried wrote:

Looks interesting, although I'm a sort of skeptical whether there will
be so many users of live image nowadays... I don't mean objecting it
at all, so I'm happy to see that stuff in OBS.

I maintain a live image of my own based on Gnome.

If the XFCE image is available in OBS to branch and supplement with my
preferred selection of packages (from OBS), I for one would likely
switch to it as a base.

I keep my live image on DVD and thumb.

I have 2 variants: UEFI and non-UEFI

I don't currently maintain a 32-bit variant, but if Tumbleweed is
going to be supported, I'd have that option as well.

Thanks
Greg