Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: RFC: Proposed relocation of /var/lib/rpm
On lundi, 9 octobre 2017 16.46:22 h CEST Richard Brown wrote:
I'm reaching out to other rpm upstream developers and other interested
parties to get a better feel for a broader feeling.

Which is the right way to do it, more we have common shared things,
better it is for admins of all horizons.
Thanks for taking that into account.

This isn't the sort of thing I want to change twice
Yeap sure, but you CAN :-))

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch