Re: [opensuse-factory] mozilla ssl problem??
Am 07.10.2017 um 23:25 schrieb Michael Spartana:
            After last last weeks updates after firefox opens the screen
says Fire fox does not know

how to communicate with the server and asks if the Personal Security
Manager is installed....also

when Thunderbird opens it immediately closes.   Opera does not even open...

    Konqueror seems ok..

    Lokking around the internet tells me it may be openssl is the
culprit because I cannot get a secure

connection, Google https is my home page..

    Any ideas on how to fix this ???   Thanks,

can you please list
rpm -q MozillaFirefox
rpm -qa | grep mozilla-nss
rpm -qa | grep libfreebl