Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Proposed relocation of /var/lib/rpm

El 04-10-2017 a las 10:17, Thorsten Kukuk escribió:

The RPM database is as static as any other file in /usr. It is only
modified, if you modify files in /usr. It is not modified, if you
modify files in /etc.
So according to your own argumentation, the rpmdb should be in /usr.

Oook.. got it. though I do not particulary like this location, I have no objection to this argument or the idea or moving the database to /usr/something.