Re: [opensuse-factory] Firefox under TW
Am 04.10.2017 um 09:29 schrieb Frans de Boer:
Dear all,

I notice the last few days that firefox has developed an appetite for memory.
Starting FF with one page uses between 650-750 MB, with three pages It is
using
already 1.7+GB!! Yesterday I had around 5-6 pages with a memory consumption of
3.5 GB!!

This is of course ridiculous and starts me thinking of using another, more
modest, browser.

So, what is going on?

First, how do you check this? about:memory? Or any other way?
Mine is currently at 307MB (which is actually quite low and I'm surprised ;-))

Next: Which version of Firefox on which openSUSE version?
NextNext: is multi process turned on? With how many content processes?
(about:support)

Wolfgang