Re: [opensuse-factory] Multiple options for desktop on Login
On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 13:04 +0000, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 02/10/2017 06:42, Michael Aquilina ha scritto:
Hi there,

I noticed there are multiple desktop choices when logging in with
Tumbleweed (Gnome).

I have: * Gnome * Gnome * Gnome on Xorg * IceWM

I am aware what IceWM is, But what about the three other Gnome's?

I cant seem to find any indication of what this is online

I've seen the same on my TW, it looks now the "brains" have decided
remove important details as:

Luckily, there are some 'brains' that actually evaluate things before
writing to the mailing list here and that don't just rant about
unfounded and untrue stuff.

* Gnome (default)

if that represents default.desktop, you got that right (but you did not
mean that)

* Gnome (classic)

wrong

* Gnome on Xorg (old Gnome based on Xorg X11)

the only thing here that is actually true in your mail

Cheers,
Dominique

PS: see the longer email sent to the OP with the actual details.