Re: [opensuse-factory] Multiple options for desktop on Login

-------- Original Message --------
From: Michael Aquilina
Sent: Monday, Oct 2, 2017 10:21 AM SAE
To: Marco Calistri
Cc: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-factory] Multiple options for desktop on Login

Oh wow, so I've been running wayland all this time without even knowing it?

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Marco Calistri <mcalistri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Il 02/10/2017 06:42, Michael Aquilina ha scritto:
Hi there,

I noticed there are multiple desktop choices when logging in with
Tumbleweed (Gnome).

I have: * Gnome * Gnome * Gnome on Xorg * IceWM

I am aware what IceWM is, But what about the three other Gnome's?

I cant seem to find any indication of what this is online

I've seen the same on my TW, it looks now the "brains" have decided to
remove important details as:

* Gnome (default)
* Gnome (classic)
* Gnome on Xorg (old Gnome based on Xorg X11)

That's a possibility.

May be you can verify by system log which session is being used by your
system.

Regards,
--
TThheerree''ss aann EEcchhoo iinn hheerree.
< Previous Next >