[opensuse-factory] TW: no audio and too big stuff..
Hi, first installation of tw 2 problems:
First, no audio. I've an Nvidia gtx 950 connected to a 26" (1920x1080)TV, no audio over HDMI..

So, installed Nvidia drivers and reboot, Now everythings is big ! Sddm login screen, and almost all Plasma desktop. Panel, right size, but kickoff menu cover half screen :(
I've also configured Grub for 1920x1080 resolution..

Problem is more visiable with qt/plasma apps, nvidia settings and firefox are ok, only a big window title. Systemsettings, Yast, dolphin.. it's a pain..

Screenshot: https://paste.opensuse.org/69580885

Audio still not working but I need to fix the "big size" before further investigations.

Thanks,
Daniele.