Re: [opensuse-factory] Can I remove locks in TW
On 2017-09-26 13:14, Fabian Wein wrote:
Hello to the list,

in March I asked the list with the topic
"up vs dup with commerical intel compilers installed"

Then I locked my intel-rpms (commercial Intel Parallel Studio) but
later found that I shall better use a local repository of rpms.

Now I want to do another dup. I did zypper locks and removed all locks
from packages containing the keyword 'intel' (apparently wildecards
don't work).

I still have

sudo zypper locks

Check the contents of the file "/etc/zypp/locks"

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.