Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshots being delayed

El 21-09-2017 a las 15:32, Thorsten Kukuk escribió:

All TW users, which installation is older than about one year, will
suffer from this and neither user names nor groups are resolveable,

Yes, I got hit myself with this while doing some experimentation. had no clue what was going for hours until I remembered about the existance of this configuration file..

Things fell apart and error messages were not helpful or misleading. (password database corrupted.. no such user... not even the emergency shell helped..this is probably a bug per se...oh and yast users crashed oops)