Re: [opensuse-factory] "Operation not Permited" starting docker images after rollback
Not sure how I can check this, but running this command:

sudo ls /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes

lists various subvolumes.

I'm pretty sure the docker folder is running on the btrfs partition
rather than one of the other various partitions.

The worst case approach you just described is the solution I had taken
the last time after I had given up. I woud prefer not to nuke my
docker installation everytime I rollback as a lot of my docker images
require a long bootstrap process to setup at work :/

Is there an inherent problem with the way docker has been setup on
btrfs that is causing this issue? Is this something we can fix?

Thanks for the reply!
Mike