Re: [opensuse-factory] "Operation not Permited" starting docker images after rollback
After a recent rollback I've noticed my docker containers dont want to
start. From what I can tell this is related to btrfs since all the
messages are all along the lines of:

If this is a snapper rollback this might be caused by some weird btrfs issue. I believe we have a subvolume for /var/lib/docker, but if we don't then a rollback with snapper might have screwed up the layer store.

Worst case scenario you can do something like:

% btrfs subvolume delete /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/*
% rm -rf /var/lib/docker

Which will delete everything that Docker had stored and you can start "fresh".

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)